Designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions, with the ability to control the light output, the Green Series 600 Minor Procedure Light features three, white LEDs in a wider head with integrated handle for easy maneuverability. LEDs do not require replacement and are a brighter light than halogen, while consuming less energy for improved facility efficiencies—now you can see true tissue color rendition while reducing your current cost of ownership. The Green Series Lights were designed to improve patient exams while reducing environmental impact.
- Improve staff productivity and satisfaction with easy assembly and cleaning
- Touchless intensity and power controls help reduce risk of cross-contamination
- Standardize with a rugged, ergonomic, long-lasting and high-performance light
- Disposable sheath available to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Maximize floor space with multiple mounting options
- LED life of 50,000 hours to maximize investment
- Three, white LEDs for greater, controlled intensity