VS8 True to Life
The VSB Vital Signs Monitor is a reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor ideal for spot check vitals
and offers the flexibility to move up to continuous patient monitoring when required. The capacitive touchscreen technology and intuitive tools enable clinicians to quickly assess a patient’s vitals with blood pressure, Sp02, and temperature measurements.
With 40 years of vital signs monitoring experience, Mindray understands how to deliver clinician-centric, high value solutions that withstand busy,high-volume clinical environments. As
your trusted partner,we offer the industry best’s total cost of ownership,including an industry-leading 3-year warranty and low acquisition costs.
Designed for the specialized needs of the ambulatory care setting,the VSB Vital Signs Monitor provides a cost-effective way to offer the advantages of reliable, high-performance, and accessible vital signs monitoring for your patients.
VS8 – Vital Signs Machine Key Features
- 10.1″ multi-gesture, capacitive touchscreen display, featuring an intuitive user interface
- Configurable workflows defined by department
- TrueBP™ quickly measures blood pressure on inflation in about 15 seconds
- Manual, automatic, and customizable NIBP measurement modes offer flexibility for various clinical applications
- Orthostatic BP helps to assess a patient’s fall risk
- BP Average functionality provides an average BP over a specified time and a number of measurements
- Available SpO2 technology includes Masimo SET® (standard) or Nellcor® Oximax®
- Temperature options include: Exergen Temporal Scanner™, Mindray SmarTemp™, and Welch Allyn® stand-alone SureTemp Plus
- Low flow sidestream CO2 provides measurements of FiCO2, etCO2, and awRR with a CO2 waveform
- Standard Modified Early Warning Score (MEWS) offers support for clinical decisions
- Customize up to 30 manual inputs, such as respiration rate, glucose, and height
- Infographic pain scale to document pain levels
- Stores up to 5,000 measurements, accessible by patient ID for easy review
- Choice of hardwired or wireless configurations