Designed for first-time responders as well as experienced rescuers, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) combines ease of use with advanced technology. Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) offers real-time, guideline-driven feedback, while a dual-language feature helps ensure that all rescuers can deliver high-quality CPR to help save the life of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
Package includes :
- One Set of iCPR Adult Electrode Pads with CPR Feedback
- Intellisense® Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started Software
- Premium Carry Case
- USB Data Cable
- AED Manager Software Learn More
- FREE Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack
- FREE FEDEX Shipping
- Intellisense CPR (ICPR) Technology
- ICPR technology provides corrective prompts to help rescuers of all skill levels perform high-quality CPR throughout the entire rescue. ICPR measures and monitors each compression and provides feedback via voice and text to ensure that CPR quality remains within the latest AHA Guidelines.
- User-paced prompts guide the rescuer step-by-step through the rescue, also providing CPR instruction to promote optimal technique. RescueCoach technology monitors the rescuer’s actions to ensure that they complete each critical task before moving on to the next.
- Dual-language Functionality
- With a touch of a button, rescuers can toggle to an alternate language at any point in the rescue. Providing rescue prompts and CPR instruction in two languages broadens the scope of potential rescuers. This feature is especially useful for public access AEDs.